Comedian Eddie Griffin "You Can Tell'Em I Said It"

I watched " Eddie Griffin "You Can Tell'Em I Said It" last night it was HILARIOUS & MIND OPENING that I just had to blog about it.
 Eddie Griffin is and will always be one of my favorite comedians in the game. He speaks TRUTH in his comedy about the world and everyday life, but are the people really getting Eddie's message? Yes we may laugh till we cry but on the other hand, there is a serious eye & mind opening that is needed. So, if a have some time to laugh but are willing to take heed and learn along with your own research this is the video for you. We must remember that we can laugh at this world many times, but we must acknowledge things for what they really are because TRUTH is TRUTH NO MATTER WHO IT IS COMING FROM.
So, I encourage you to watch, listen, learn, and pass this video on so that others can hear and see TRUTH. Make sure to let others know that there is a serious message(s) in this video from Mr. Griffin the problem is are they going to completely overstand it? EACH ONE TEACH ONE.

Watch Entire Show: